Thursday, March 15, 2018

Meet your power animal


If you find that you have a few extra minutes on your hands and you would like to do something mystical, try this.

Have a rendezvous with your power animal.

How you might ask?

Go to a meditative state and ask your power animal to present itself. And then wait to see who shows up.

When I did this exercise, I was convinced that a wolf would come out of the forest to meet me. Was I ever surprised to see a beautiful female elephant decked out in jewels instead. I always loved wolves and I was pretty sure that the wolf was my power animal, but apparently it is a bejeweled female elephant.

Maybe it is no coincidence that we both love jewels and gems. We are connected at the soul level.

Be sure to reach out to me if you have difficulty connecting with your spirit animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Simple Cleansing Ritual

Here is a recipe for a simple cleansing ritual: Water, sea salt, burning sage or lavender. These ingredients represent the 4 elemen...